Hey guys,

My again just let you know that I have few new movies out and I think you are going to Love them.  These are from the work for Breed Me Raw.  First time  working with this company and I must say that, I'm excited about working with them again..  Such a great time so, check these titles and bust a load or maybe more..  The first title is: Fuck My Slut Hole With the hot fucker Morgan Black.  Man, he has an amazing asshole  I wish i could have fucked him a lot more.. I also shot a scene with the one and only Matt Sizemore.  You ca watch me pounding the shit of Matt.  He's hole is so tasty and juicy 

Next stop is: Taking Loads 4 I shot a HOT fucking scene with Kamrun Assher.  Now talk about a tight hole with an amazing ass..  Room fuck with lots of cum.. 



 


















And the next one isHard Bare Fucks 2And sweaty, hot and lots of cum with Matt Sizemore and Kamrum Assher  Well, there you're have it.  New stuff from Sebastian Rio.. 






Don't forget the follow me on Twitter @SebastianRio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog